Anyone can report a pot hole and its simple to do through the Kent County Council report a fault link 
Choose the pothole option. You will then be asked to locate the issue / pot hole on the map. 
If you have problems, completing call Kent County Council on 03000 418181 
Other issues such as street lighting can also be reported here. 
Lets get reporting! Lets all work together! Lets see our roads pot hole free! 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings